Ekaterina Stampa (M.Sc.)
- Steinstraße 19
- DITSL, 0125
- +49 5542 98-1289
- Agrar- und Lebensmittelmarketing
- Since 3/2019: Research assistant at the Department of Agricultural and Food Marketing at Kassel University
- 10/2015 – 05/2018: M.Sc. International Food Business and Consumer Studies at Kassel University and Fulda University of Applied Sciences, thesis topic: „Visual Information Intake and Attitudes towards Organic Products as Predictors of Purchase Decision”
- 05/2018 – 02/2019: Graduate assistant at the Department of Agricultural and Food Marketing at Kassel University
- 03/2017 – 08/2017: Intern in Operational Excellence at Nestlé Deutschland AG, Maggi-Werk Singen
- 12/2016 – 02/2017: Student assistant at the Department of Agricultural and Food Marketing at Kassel University
- 05/2016 – 06/2016: Assistant in the project „FiBL Liste Öko-Verarbeitung, Bereich Reinigungs- und Desinfektionsmittel“
- 04/2016 – 10/2016: Graduate assistant at the Department of Nutritional, Food and Consumer Sciences at Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- 09/2005 – 06/2010: Diploma course in Food Biotechnology at Kaliningrad State Technical University, Russia
- Several years’ work experience in food quality assurance
Stampa, E. and Zander, K. (2022): Backing biodiversity? German consumers’ views on a multi-level biodiversity-labeling scheme for beef from grazing-based production systems. Journal of Cleaner Production, 370(1), 133471; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.133471
- Stampa, E., Zander, K. and Hamm, U. (2020): Insights into German consumers’ perceptions of virtual fencing in grassland-based beef and dairy systems: Recommendations for communication. Animals, 10(12), 2267; https://doi.org/10.3390/ani10122267
- Stampa, E., Schipmann-Schwarze, C. and Hamm, U. (2020): Consumer perceptions, preferences, and behavior regarding pasture-raised livestock products: A review. Food Quality and Preference, 82: 103872, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodqual.2020.103872
- Stampa, E., and Zander, K. (2022). Consumers’ views on virtual fencing and insights on a multi-level biodiversity labelling scheme for pasture-raised beef. In: Societal Changes and Their Implications on Agri-Food Systems and Rural Areas. Proceedings of the joint Conference of the Slovenian Association of Agricultural Economists (DAES) and the Austrian Association of Agricultural Economists (ÖGA). Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 22–23, 2022. pp. 54–55. https://www.daes.si/storage/category/QW4YBLsFRsV8ZcwO257yqeMLiK4PhdA7Be2n5j9K.pdf
- Stampa, E., and Zander K. (2022). Fostering biodiversity through innovative cattle farming: Consumers’ views on virtual fencing and insights regarding a multi-level biodiversity labelling scheme for pasture-raised beef. 182nd EAAE Seminar. Sustainability via Biodiverse Agri-Food Value Chains. Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania (MAICh) Chania, Greece, 14–15 September, 2022.
- Stampa, E., and Zander, K. (2022). Consumers’ views on virtual fencing and insights on a multi-level biodiversity labelling scheme for pasture-raised beef. 32nd ÖGA Conference. Societal Changes and Their Implications on Agri-Food Systems and Rural Areas. University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, 22–23 September, 2022.
- Stampa, E. (2022). Consumers’ willingness to pay for beef and milk from grazing-based production systems: An ongoing online choice experiment. AgEconMeet 2022: 185th EAAE seminar on Early Career Development of Agricultural Economists in Europe. University of Göttingen, Germany, 5–7 October, 2022.