download of original files is password protected (only internal access)
- T. Jaffe, N. Felgen, L. Gal, L. Kornblum, J. P. Reithmaier, C. Popov, M. Orenstein, "Deterministic Arrays of Epitaxially Grown Diamond Nanopyramids with Embedded Silicon‐Vacancy Centers", Advanced Optical Materials 7, 1800715 (2019). (pdf-Datei)
- D. Merker, B. Popova, T. Bergfeldt, T. Weingärtner, G. H. Braus, J. P. Reithmaier, C. Popov, "Antimicrobial propensity of ultrananocrystalline diamond films with embedded silver nanodroplets", Diamond and Related Materials 93, 168-178 (2019). (pdf-Datei)
- A. Schmidt, J. Bernardoff, K. Singer, J. P. Reithmaier, C. Popov, "Fabrication of Nanopillars on Nanocrystalline Diamond Membranes for the Incorporation of Color Centers", Phys. Status Solidi A (2019). (pdf-Datei)
- T. Finke, V. Sichkovskyi, J. P. Reithmaier, "Optimization of size uniformity and dot density of InxGa1−xAs/GaAs quantum dots for laser applications in 1 µm wavelength range", Journal of Crystal Growth 517, 1-6 (2019). (pdf-Datei)
- S. Bauer, V. Sichkovskyi, F. Schnabel, A. Sengül, J.P. Reithmaier, "Comparison between InP-based quantum dot lasers with and without tunnel injection quantum well and the impact of rapid thermal annealing", J. Cryst. Growth 516, 34-39 (2019). (pdf-Datei)
- T. Septon, A. Becker, S. Gosh, G. Shtendel, V. Sichkovskyi, F. Schnabel, A. Sengül, M. Bjelica, B. Witzigmann, J.P. Reithmaier, G. Eisenstein, "Large Linewidth Reduction in Semiconductor Lasers Based Atom-Like Gain Material", Optica 6 (8), 1071-1077 (2019). (pdf-Datei)
- A. Schmidt, B. Naydenov, F. Jelezko, J. P. Reithmaier, C. Popov, "Fabrication of highly dense arrays of nanocrystalline diamond nanopillars with integrated silicon-vacancy color centers during the growth", Optical Material Express 9 (12), 4545-4555 (2019). (open access)
- J. Heupel, N. Felgen, R. Merz, M. Kopnarski, J.P. Reithmaier, C. Popov, "Development of a Planarization Process for the Fabrication of Nanocrystalline Diamond Based Photonic Structures", phys. stat. sol. 216 (21), Art.No. 1900314 (2019)
- M. Gawelczyk, P. Wyborski, P. Podemski, J.P. Reithmaier, S. Höfling, G. Sek, "Excited states of neutral and charged excitons in single strongly asymmetric InP-based nanostructures emitting in the telecom C band", Phys. Rev. B 100 (24), Art.No. 241304 (2019)
- G. Eisenstein, J.P. Reithmaier, A. Capua, O. Karni, A.K. Mishra, S. Bauer, Igor Khanonkin, "Coherent light matter interactions in nanostructure based active semiconductor waveguides operating at room temperature", Appl. Phys. Rev. 6 (4), Art. No. 041317 (2019)
Invited Conference Contributions
- J.P. Reithmaier, "Impact of low-dimensional gain material on optoelectronic device properties", Conf. on Physics of Quantum Electronics (PQE), Snowbird, Utah, USA (plenary talk, January 2019).
- J.P. Reithmaier, G. Eisenstein, "High-speed and ultra-narrow linewidth quantum dot lasers", Photonics West Conf., San Francisco, CA, USA (February, 2019).
- K. Vyrsokinos, D. Chatzitheocharis, M. Papadovasilakis, D. Ketzaki, C. Calo, C. Caillaud, D. Sacchetto, M. Zervas, J.P. Reithmaier, V. Sichkovskyi, G. Eisenstein, M. Orenstein, B. Wohlfeil, G. Mehrpoor, E. Mentovich, D. Kalavrouziotis, M.A.G. Porcel, A. Hinojosa, "MOICANA - Monolithic cointegration of QD-based InP on SiN as a versatile platform for the demonstration of high performance and low-cost PIC transmitters", Photonics West Conf., San Francisco, CA, USA (February, 2019).
- J.P. Reithmaier, "Epitaxial Growth of Semiconductor Quantum Dots and Novel Approaches for Quantum Technologies", Tutorial at 2nd 4Photon Winter School on "Quantum Dots: from growth to fundamental properties", University of Würzburg, Germany (February, 2019).
- J.P. Reithmaier, "Quantum Dot Materials for Optoelectronic Devices in the Telecom C-Band", Institute of Innovative Research (IIR) Symposium - Progress of Semiconductor Lasers and Photonic Devices/Systems -, Tokyo, Japan (keynote talk, March, 2019).
- J.P. Reithmaier, G. Eisenstein, "InP-Based Quantum Dot Materials and Devices for Fibre-Based Optical Communication", E-MRS Spring meeting, Symposium on "Semiconductor Nanostructures towards Electronic and Opto-Electronic Device Applications – VII", Nice, France (May 2019).
- J.P. Reithmaier, "Molekular Beam Epitaxy of Nanostructured Materials and Devices: Basics and Applications", Tutorial at Winterschool on Nanoscience, Würzburg (February, 2019).
- J.P. Reithmaier, G. Eisenstein, "InP-based Quantum Dot Lasers for High Capacity Optical Links", IEEE Topical Meeting, Ford Lauderdale, Florida, USA (July, 2019).
- M. Benyoucef, J. P. Reithmaier, “Telecom wavelengths quantum dots for quantum communication”, 9th German-Korean-French workshop on nanophotonics, Würzburg, Germany (December 2019).
Further Conference Contributions
- T. Septon, S. Gosh, A. Becker, V. Sichkovskyi, F. Schnabel, A. Rippien, J.P. Reithmaier, G. Eisenstein, "Narrow Linewidth InAs/InP Quantum Dot DFB Laser", Photonics West Conf., San Francisco, CA, USA (February, 2019).
- S. Bauer, V. Sichkovskyi, F. Schnabel, A. Rippien, J.P. Reithmaier, O. Eyal, G. Eisenstein, "Comparison of Quantum Dot Lasers With and Without Tunnel-Injection Quantum Well", Photonics West Conf., San Francisco, CA, USA (February, 2019).
- Tali Septon, Sutapa Gosh, Annette Becker, Vitalii Sichkovskyi, Florian Schnabel, Anna Rippien, Johann Peter Reithmaier, Gadi Eisenstein, "Narrow Linewidth InAs/InP Quantum Dot DFB Laser", Int. Conf. on Optical Fiber Communication (OFC), San Diego, CA, USA (March 2019).
- M. Schowalter, C. Carmesin, M. Lorke, D. Mourad, M. Stelljes, T. Grieb, K. Müller-Caspary, S. Banyoudeh, V. Sichkovskyi, M. Yacob, J.P. Reithmaier, M. Benyoucef, A. Rosenauer and F. Jahnke, "Investigation of Morphology and Composition of InAs/InAlGaAs/InAlGaAs and InAs/InP Quantum Dots Emitting in the Low-Loss Telecom Wavelength Range", Pico Conference, Casteel Valsbroek, The Netherlands (May 2019).