Five thematic areas mainly build the framework of research at INCHER
INCHER conducts research on higher education institutions and tertiary studies, as well as on topics at the interface between higher education and other fields of society. In addition, cross-cutting issues such as competition and differentiation processes; internationalization and globalization processes; the change in scientific careers and digitization, are of importance in all five work areas.
Current research projects at a glance
Evidence Based Science and Innovation Policy
Governance and Organization
- Wissenstransfer in das und aus dem Qualitätsmanagement von Studium und Lehre (WiaQM)
- DFG research group multiple competition in higher education
- Multiple competitions in teaching and research
- How Does Competition among Universities Affect the Labor Market for New PhDs?
- Q-DUAL - Quality assurance and development in dual study programs
Innovation & Transfer
- Transformative change through transfer of sustainability-oriented research and university sustainability profiling? (TRAFO2)
- How bibliometric indicators in the world university rankings change academic activities focusing on academics’ publication and citation in Higher Education and Science Studies
- APIKS Austria
- APIKS - Academic Profession in Knowledge Societies