TRegKS - Transformation Network Region Kassel (2023-2024; Wirtschaftsförderung Region Kassel GmbH, DGB Bildungswerk Hessen e.V., Arbeitgeberverband HESSENMETALL Nordhessen, Verein für Sozialpolitik, Bildung und Berufsförderung e.V., University of Kassel, UniKasselTransfer).
VW - Evaluation of exoskeletons in the paint shop (2022; VW)
JUST - Just and sustainable transformation (2023-2026; Hans Böckler Foundation)
XR-Pharma - XR in the pharmaceutical industry: use of eXtended Realities (XR) in training and learning scenarios for quality-critical value creation processes in the pharmaceutical industry (2023-2026; Ingenium, Sigmund Lindner GmbH, PTS Training Service, CUP Laboratorien Dr. Freitag GmbH, WDT -Wirtschaftsgenossenschaft deutscher Tierärzte eG (association), University of Kassel: ComTec: Department of Communication Technology at the University of Kassel & AuO: Department of Industrial and Organizational Psychology at the University of Kassel).
Lene Health MABO - Electronic measurement and intelligent assessment of physical stress in companies (2023-2024; Lene Health with A&O)
- Probst - Investigation of the physical stress of laying machines (2022-2023).
- SDG Graduate Program on Sustainability Research - Social, Economic and Cultural Institutions of a Just Transformation (2022-2026; Uni Kassel).
- Exoskeletons with human motion behavior (2021-2023; SIKA with A&O).
- ENSURE - Uncertainties and regulatory aspects with regard to repository safety (2021-2024; BGE)
ErgoBest - Survey of ergonomic best practices in industrial work processes using Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality (2021-2023; German Federal Ministry of Education and Research in association with mfcit, MONDATA, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI))
- Simulation technologies in education and training: Effectiveness of qualification and haptic training field in initial and further training of train dispatchers (2021-2023; DB Netz AG).
- TRANSENS - Transdisciplinary Research on High-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal in Germany - Research to Improve the Quality and Robustness of the Sociotechnical Design of the Disposal Pathway (2019-2024; BMWi in association with Öko-Institut e.V., Freie Universität Berlin (FUB), risicare GmbH, Leibniz Universität Hannover (LUH), Technische Universität Berlin (TUB-WIP), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), ETH Zurich, Department of Environmental Systems Science (USYS), Technische Universität Braunschweig (TUBS), Technische Universität Clausthal (TUC), Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel (CAU)).
- Establishment of a questioning system for site selection (2017-2022; BGE).
MINT-STUDIUM in practice network (2021-2022; ESF)
Employee survey on organizational climate and stresses (2019-2022; Elisabeth-Krankenhaus GmbH Kassel)
Stihl - Investigation of physical stress and product characteristics of different hedge trimmers (2022)
SiKoR - Safe and cost-effective dismantling planning and implementation of reliable personnel actions (2017-2021; BMBF in association with Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)).
Effectiveness of simulation technologies in the education and training of train dispatchers (2018-2021; DB Netz).
Physio for your pocket. Therapeutic AI-based training for the office and rehab at home. "Together it becomes AI" (Civic Innovation Platform). Project Winner 2020, Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
Learning from special incidents (2019-2020; Stromnetz Hamburg GmbH).
- Safety Culture Assessment (2019-2020; ENI Versalis with TU Dublin).
- Data glasses in operational practice - stocktaking of stresses and evaluation of strains (2019-2020; Hans Böckler Foundation)
- Employee survey on organizational climate (2018-2020; University of Kassel)
- Employee survey on mental risk assessment (2018-2020; Bombardier).
- Validation of the Tripl3Leader questionnaire for managers (2018-2020; T3L).
- IntAKom joint project - Intelligent upgrading of manual and partially automated work through the use of digital communication technologies; sub-project: work and activity design 4.0 for good digital work (2017-2020; BMBF in association with Technische Universität Darmstadt (TUD), Ffw GmbH, Trilux GmbH & Co. KG, Mikrolab GmbH, DATRON AG, Bright Solutions GmbH).
- Analysis of behavior-related accidents in occupational safety (2012-2020; RWE).
- Safer Materials - Modeling and Simulation of Human Reliability for Safe and Reliable Materials(2015-2018; Hessian Ministry of Science and Arts, LOEWE research focus) - Poster A1 & Poster B4.
- Consulting & strategy development on "autonomous driving" (2018; Continental).
- Performance of work analyses on U-lines regarding mental and physical stress (2013-2017; Berufsgenossenschaft Holz und Metall; with University of Darmstadt - IAD and DGUV).
- Behavioral prediction using Big Data from analyses of behavioral accidents in occupational safety (2016-2017; RWE).
- Prediction of dispatcher availability based on operational data (2015-2017; Deutsche Bahn).
- Supporting safety assessments in rail operations through event analysis and human reliability assessment (2014-2017; Deutsche Bahn)
- Safe and error-minimizing design of manual assembly processes (2014-2017; University of Kassel FB 15, with FG Quality and Process Management).
- PREFLOW - Ergonomic evaluation of work processes and intelligent feedback to humans (2015-2017; Federal Ministry of Education and Research in association with ITfM GmbH, ITP GmbH, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)).
- Risk assessment for the cockpit flight rotation Frankfurt - Buenos Aires - Frankfurt for the individual flights as well as for the rotation as a whole (2012-2013; Deutsche Lufthansa AG).
- Analysis of events in air traffic control with regard to human reliability (DFS, 2013-2014).
- Investigation of safety culture in a large organization in the energy sector (2013-2014; Vattenfall).
Evaluation of the serviceability of automation systems in mechanical engineering (2014; LENZE, VDE)
Analysis and revision of idea management at B. Braun Melsungen (2014; B. Braun Melsungen).
Effective team composition of students in courses at the University of Kassel - Development of a competence self-assessment tool (2014; University of Kassel, Central Teaching Support, Dean's Office FB 15).
Measures to increase safety and health awareness at the University of Kassel (2014; University of Kassel, Occupational Safety).
- Human reliability assessment for a safe energy transition (2012-2014; BMWi).
Students with Development Potential (2009-2014; ESF & IHK Kassel in cooperation with Uni-Kassel IBB).
Emotion-related Interferences and Task-related Team Behavior: Affective Arousal, Experience and Cognitive Demands of Task on the Ship Bridge (2008-2014; Uni Kassel FG A&O together with University of Applied Sciences Oldenburg).
- Evaluation of changes in the service concept of EUROWINGS for the preparation of a risk assessment (2014; EUROWINGS)
- Usability investigation DIALOG+ (2012-2014; B. Braun Avitum, Melsungen)
- Work analysis for the Technical City Hall (2012-2013; City of Kassel).
- Organizational climate survey of the University of Kassel (2012-2013; University of Kassel)
- Barrier-free eLearning (2012-2013; University of Kassel)
- System Human-Safety Modeling (SMSmod) - Safe and Robust System Design by Modeling Ergonomic Conditions for High Human Reliability (2010-2013; DFG in collaboration with DLR and IfEV at TU Braunschweig).
- AAL@Home Ambient Assisted Living at home (2010-2013; BMBF together with Leuphana Univ. Lüneburg, Kieback & Peter, Panasonic, TU Ilmenau, Hausarztpraxis Adendorf, Pflegedienst Lilienthal, Paritätischer Wohlfahrtsverband Lüneburg).
- Conducting work analyses according to the chaku-chaku principle with the aim of identifying suitable methods and procedures for evaluating such work systems (2012; Berufsgenossenschaft Holz und Metall)
- Investigation of fitness criteria for train dispatchers with regard to modern information technologies and demographic change (2011-2012; Deutsche Bahn)
- Performance of stress analyses in operational logistics in original parts sales with the aim of improving ergonomic working conditions (2011-2012; Volkswagen Original Parts Center Depot Kassel)
- Stress analysis in maintenance (2011-2012; Deutsche Bahn)
- Holistic work system design and improvement of the work climate and leadership to reduce absenteeism (2011-2012; Bosch Göttingen)
- Mental and physical stress analysis of cabin crew after redesign of the interior of a long-haul aircraft (2011-2012; Deutsche Lufthansa)
- Performance of stress analyses in operational logistics in the sales department for original parts with the aim of improving ergonomic working conditions (2011-2012; Volkswagen Original Parts Center Depot Kassel)
- Human Reliability Analysis: Different methods, their using and comparison (2011; ERASMUS cooperation University Prague and Kassel)
- Ergonomics for Nicaragua (2010-2012; DAAD)
- Dealing with difficult litigants and healthy leadership (2010-2011; State Social Courts of NRW, Hesse and Bremen)
- Measures to reduce the shortage of engineering specialists in SMEs (2009-2012; ESF)
- Age-differentiated work system design in the automotive industry (2005-2011; DFG)
- Consideration of human factors in system design in the railroad industry - "HUMAN FACTORS" (2008-2011; Deutsche Bahn)
- Safety culture - adaptation and further development of a questionnaire to determine safety culture in a large organization in the energy sector (2010-2011; Vattenfall)
- Investigation of the driver's cabs of lignite excavators in opencast mining with regard to informational and physical stress (2011; RWE)
- Improvement of the quality of course evaluation (2010-2011; Uni Kassel)
- Investigation of demographic change in the region of Northern Hesse (2010-2011; Regionalmanagement Nordhessen)
- "Human Error" in an educational ship bridge simulator (2009-2010; Uni Kassel FG A&O together with University of Applied Sciences Oldenburg)
- Evaluation of the ATQP approach for pilot assessment and training (2009-2010; TUIfly)
- Safety Scanning Method & Tool Development (2009-2010; EUROCONTROL in cooperation with NLR and HELIOS)
- Investigation of occupational safety aspects and generation of improvement measures in the energy sector (2009; EON Mitte)
- Work design and process ergonomics in aggregate preparation (2009; Volkswagen)
- Space utilization concept for the post office of the city of Kassel (2009; City of Kassel)
- Analysis of events in air traffic control with regard to human reliability (GACA - General Authority of Civil Aviation, Saudi Arabia, 2008-2010)
- Coordination of the DFG priority program "Age-differentiated work systems (2005-2008; DFG)
- Development of a concept for continuous process improvement (2008; FRÄGER)
- Job satisfaction in the conversion with SAP at the University of Kassel (2008-2009; Uni Kassel)
- CypermanS (2005-2008 EU Commission, Daimler)
- Participation and Innovation (2005-2008 HBS)
- ASBESTOS - Asbestos in the Baltic States (2005-2007 EU - Leonaro)
- Doctoral program "Design competence for advanced computer applications" (2004-2006 Uni-Kassel
- ENTLEARN (2004-2007 EU joint project with Finland)
- ENTREVA Evaluation of Education in the Context of Entrepreneurship (2002-2004 EU joint project with Finland)
- Cooperation with universities in Managua in the field of occupational health and safety (2002-2005 Uni-Kassel)
- Analysis and design of models of humane work in e-business - e@rbeit (2002-2004 BMFT)
- Postman: Work-scientific investigation of the foot delivery of letter mail (2002-2003 Deutsche Post)
- Acting Locally for Employment - A.L.E (2001 EU joint project with Italy)
- STEP Stocks and Trends in European Professions (2001-2003 EU joint project with Italy)
- Adaptation of older workers to occupational changes: Development and Evaluation of a Computer Training Method (2000-2003 BfA)
- Design of group work in accordance with occupational health and safety (2000 BAuA)
- Identification and assessment of successful changes in work design and company organization (2000-2001 BMFT/FhG ISI)
- Accompanying occupational science study on the software-ergonomic design of the IRONMAN software of Deutsche Telekom AG (2000-2001 Deutsche Telekom)
- Survey and analysis of virtual qualification offers in company training and further education (1999-2001 Uni-Kassel)
- Telework - New concepts for the office at home (1997-1998 Uni-Kassel)
- Evaluation, Intervention and Transfer of the Leonardo Project: Virtual Enterprises in Initial Vocational Training (ISIS) - OSIRIS (1997-2000 EU Commission)
- Integrated technology research "Adapted technology for older people part I + II" (1995-1996 Ministry of Science Hessen)
- Work design and qualification - subproject within the project Occupational health and safety in high-speed machining (1995-1999 BMFT)
- Flexibilization of quality management systems according to DIN ISO 9000ff in connection with simultaneous task processing in the entire product development process in SMEs (1994-1996 Forschungskuratorium Maschinenbau)
- CAD reference model phase II: - Subproject: Implementation of human-oriented forms of organization with work-oriented technology approach in production (1994-1997 BMFT)
- Exhibition "Information and Communication Technologies in Production" Development of a concept and implementation (1991 BAU)
- CeA II: Experiential knowledge in the CIM environment - CNC machining turning, milling (within the framework of the Vorhabend Verbund: Erfahrungswissen im CIM-Umfeld) (1990-1994 BMFT)
- CeA I: Process control through experience knowledge and its technical support (1990-194 BMFT)
- Preparation of HDA design knowledge for the consulting offer of the CIM technology transfer offices (1989-1991 GhK)
- Preparation of a guideline for the humane and economic use of CNC systems in small and medium-sized enterprises (1988-1993 BMFT)
- Prerequisites and approaches for human-oriented work design in computer-aided design and planning processes (1985-1988 BMFT)
- Learning support index (2001-2006; automotive supplier and packaging industry)
- Competence development (2005-2006; automotive supplier and packaging industry)
- Company competence development to secure the location (2002-2005; BMBF; ESF)
- Human - building technology interface (2002-2005)
- Learning culture 2000plus - Analysis and evaluation of workplaces with regard to their conduciveness to learning (1999 - 2001; ABWF)
- Competence and organizational development in administration (1998-2000; BMBF and BMA together with the city of Kassel, IGBCE and bfw)
- Qualification needs analysis (1998-1999; BMW AG)
- Quality criteria of the modified version of the Activity Analysis Inventory (TAI) with special consideration of the computer-based application (1997-1999; DFG)
- Development of methods for error classification in the field of occupational health and safety and design guidelines to be derived from this for the development of computer-supported operational management tools (1996-2000; BMBF)
- Flexible enterprises and their contribution to the development of employee competencies (1996-1999; ABWF)
- Implementation of ergonomic findings in the carpentry trade (1996-1997; BMFT)
- Program for the Promotion of Company Personnel and Organizational Development in the New Federal States (1995-1998; BMBF/BMA)
- Effectiveness study on safety training for car drivers (1995-1998; BASt)
- The Link between the Length of Road Drivers Working Time and Road Safety (1995-1997; EU)
- Occupation time regulations for CAD workplaces (1994-1995; BAU)
- Project Postgraduate Course in Human Resources Development at the TU Chemnitz (1993-1996; BMBW)
- Customer Orientation in CAx as a Critical Success Factor (1993-1995; BMW)
- Future European Automotive Working Structures for the Challenges of Technological, Social and Competitive Change Future Working Structures (1992-1996; EU together with Mercedes Benz, Rover, Peugeot, Renault, BMW, WZB, Cardiff University and Warwick)
- Identification of fatigue and fatigue-like states based on work performance data (1992-1993; Daimler Benz)
- Industry project road haulage: 24-hour traffic and its effects on employee stress - exploration study (1992-1993; BMFT)
- Application-oriented design of typical software packages for CAD-AVA combinations in the construction industry in terms of optimal software ergonomics (1990-1993; BMFT)
- Development of work-scientific CAD basic models for the optimization of the process chain from development to production (1990-1993; BMFT)
- Working at the screen in production - planning and realization of an exhibition unit in the context of the German Occupational Safety Exhibition (1990-1993; BAU)
- Redesign of work and organizational structures with new technologies in office furniture production to reduce stress - main phase (1989-1991; BMFT)
- Driver workplaces in the year 2000 (1987-1989; BMFT)
- Further development of the activity analysis inventory - TAI (1986-1989; BMFT)
- Redesign of work and organizational structures with new technologies in office furniture production to reduce stress - preliminary phase (1986-1987; BMFT)
- Compilation of a collection of examples of verified ergonomic findings in the use of new technologies - CAD workplaces (1986-1987; BAU)
- Establishment of humane work structures in forging operations through the development and implementation of ergonomic framework conditions and the use of flexible manufacturing technology (1986; BMFT)
- Determination of stress and strain during computer-aided design - studies among design engineers in the field of research and development (1985-1989; BMFT)
- Evaluation of the introduction of an integrated computer-aided communication and information system in the project: Humanization of work in the model: producing service company (1985-1986; BMFT)
- Job-related requirements and stresses among professional drivers and their effects on risk-taking and road safety (1985-1988; BASt and BMW)