LESSI - Wandel von Lehre und Studium (abgeschlossen 2013)
- 2011 - 2013
- Dr. Choni Flöther
- Elyas Samadi
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Teichler
- Harald Schomburg
- Vera Wolf
In the first decade of the 21st Century in Germany, there have been far-reaching attempts to change teaching and studying at higher education institutions. The experiences, perceptions and evaluations of this situation by the academic profession at higher education institutions are very different. The study entitled "Changes in teaching and studying at German universities" is based on the conviction that it is valuable and necessary at this stage to conduct an interim report.
The following questions are in the focus of the questionnaire study:
- How do professors assess the changes in teaching and learning over the last years?
- What experiences have been made in the introduction of Bachelor and Master programs?
- What future emphasis should be placed in the design of teaching and learning in the opinion of professors?
- How can we characterize the working conditions of professora in higher education institutions and what are their career perspectives (prospects)?