This page contains automatically translated content.
- Basic machining processes e.g.: Sawing, drilling, marking, filing
- Machining processes e.g.: Turning, planing, grinding
- Chipless manufacturing processes e.g.: Straightening, bending, solid and sheet metal forming
- Primary forming processes e.g.: Observation of the casting process, production of pressed parts, plastic spraying
- Thermal joining / cutting processes e.g.: Welding processes, cutting technology
- Heat treatment of materials e.g.: Hardening, tempering
- Practical activities e.g.: Assembly, installation, maintenance
In the basic internship, at least 1 content area from items 1 to 3 of the listing must have been worked on. In total, at least 3 areas from listing 1 to 7 must be included in the basic internship.
- relevant technical vocational training
- FOS (technical secondary school), graduation in the technical field
- relevant working student activity with proof of activity
For verification and confirmation of your basic internship, please send a certification to cschneider@uni-kassel, stating the internship period and your areas of activity during the internship. Please include your matriculation number in the letter.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Claudia Schneider
Study Service - Internship
Mönchebergstraße 7, R. 3222
Phone: +49 561 804-3732
Office hours on Monday to Thursday, between 10:00 and 13:00.
In addition to e-mail and telephone consultations, consultations via Zoom or Webex are also available upon request.