This page contains automatically translated content.
Information on the new examination regulations (from WS 22/23)
If you are already enrolled in the Bachelor's program, you will basically not be affected by the changes because your PO (PO2014) will remain in effect until March 31, 2028 (1.5 times the standard period of study).
However, the following points should be noted:
- If you cannot complete your studies by 31/03/2028, you will be automatically migrated to the new PO(2020) after the deadline and may have to take additional modules (which were not present in the old PO).
- In addition, you have the option to voluntarily switch to the new PO starting in WS 22/23. For this you have to submit an informal application addressed to Prof. Dr. Spieth at the examination office of FB07 and ask for a change to the new PO.
- Besides the substantial reduction of 30 ECTS, some basic modules will be changed and BPS / Internship will be cancelled.
- However, please also note other changes in the sample study plan of your respective field of study. The old and the new sample study plans can be found on the Wing homepage under Study Structure: Industrial Engineering and Management Study Structure (Bachelor)
- If you are still in the early stages of your studies (few foundation modules, up to about 60 credits), we recommend switching to the new PO.
- If you are well advanced in your studies, i.e. have completed the basic modules as far as possible and have started the specializations, we recommend continuing your studies in the previous form in old PO. With a degree of 210 credits according to the old PO, enrollment in the old master with 90 credits is possible for the last time in WS 22/23.
Rebooking possibilities of modules in case of a PO change
In case you decide to change PO, the examination board Industrial Engineering has decided on the following rebooking possibilities for already completed modules: Rebooking possibilities Wing