The content on this page was translated automatically.
The University of Kassel would like to offer its students a versatile academic education. In addition to the diverse internal courses, you should also have the option to look beyond your own nose and complete part of your studies or an internship abroad. The IfSS of the University of Kassel is happy to support you in this endeavor through the worldwide institute cooperations with other universities. Field reports of other students offer you helpful detailed information about the experience and learning abroad.
As a student, you have the opportunity to apply for an international study place as part of the exchange programs.
Step by step:
1. find out more about our partner universities (enter "sport" in the full text search)
2. application procedure: The following documents must be submitted to the IfSS Secretariat by December 01:
- Online application
- Letter of motivation (English)
- List of all courses you have attended so far
- Current certificate of study
- List of the desired courses at the foreign partner university
3. at the beginning of February you will receive feedback on whether your application was successful
4. after your acceptance of the place you will be nominated by the IfSS at your partner university
5. you will receive further information on the procedure directly from the partner university
- Only for stays via Erasmus+ will you receive a scholarship without further application. For this purpose, the IfSS will forward your signed online application to the International Office. You will receive all further information about the scholarship from there.
- You can also apply for a scholarship for all other stays. You can find an overviewat here.
Of course, you can also apply for a study place yourself. The International Office will be happy to advise you.