- You must have successfully completed at least two semesters
- You must be enrolled at the University of Kassel (full-time studies). Exchange students are excluded from any funding.
- You must have an adequate knowledge of the teaching language at the host institution. You can study in English at a large number of our partner universities.
- You have not yet used up your maximum Erasmus allocation. You can obtain funding for up to 12 months (study and internships periods) per study phase (BA, MA, PhD). For state examinations and artistic degrees, the maximum funding period is 24 months.
- There must be an active bilateral Erasmus-agreement between your faculty/institute and the university of your choice abroad.
Please note that your faculty may have set additional admission criteria.