The content on this page was translated automatically.
How to reach us:
Monday - Thursday:
10:00 - 12:00
13:00 - 15:00
Friday: 10:00 - 12:00
+49 561 804-2205
Mon. - Thurs. 10:00 - 15:30
Fri. 10:00 - 12:00
The Student Secretariat and the Doctoral Office offer scheduled consultation hours (in person, by telephone or video-supported via Zoom).
Your appointment request (appointment registration) is gladly accepted by the Information Study by phone, at the information desk or by e-mail.
As of now, the Admission Office and the Doctoral Office offer scheduled office hours in person or via phone or Zoom.
Please direct your appointment request to the Student Enquiries (Information Studium) via phone, email, or in person at the help desk.
Other service points:
- Studienberatung Lehramt advise prospective students and students on the structure, organization and examination regulations of the teaching degree programs.
- the examination offices of the University of Kassel administer the examination results of the students in a study program and are responsible for registration and deregistration for examinations and the issuing of certificates.
The network for student teachers with a migration background aims to connect, inform and provide targeted support. Its goal is networking and empowerment in the field of intercultural competencies in teacher education.
LEO is a learning house on the Holländischer Platz campus and offers space for learning and working. At the LernStand, the student learning advisors support students with topics related to learning, writing and presenting in their studies.
- advises students on individual questions concerning the organization of the "study" phase of life (compatibility of studies & family/job/disability, financing of studies).
- is the first point of contact for international students for all questions regarding the organization of their stay in Kassel and Witzenhausen as well as their study organization.
- offers advice on all concrete questions concerning the start of your studies as well as the further course of your studies. It helps you to find a place to live or a job and accompanies you to the authorities.
- provides information, advice, mediation and support for students, dropouts, graduates and academics with professional experience. Among other things, the university team offers its own workshop program.
Go link of this page: www.uni-kassel.de/go/Information