Research data management
The content on this page was translated automatically.
The Steering Committee is chaired by the Vice President for Research.
It includes the following other members representing key stakeholders in the project:
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Walter Blocher, Chief Information Officer of the University.
- Prof. Dr. Peter Dräxler, Head of the IT Service Center
- Prof. Dr. Birgit Gemeinholzer, FB 10, FG Botany; co-spokesperson of the NFDI 4 BioDiversity
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Peter Heim, FB15, FG Plastics Technology
- Prof. Dr. Ulrike Tikvah Kissmann, FB 01, FG Social Science Methodology of Qualitative-Reconstructive Research
- Markus Knierim, Department of Development Planning - Information Management
- Dr. Matthias Schulze, University Library; Head of Department III - Digital Library Services
- Sabine Sors-Eisfeld, Data Protection Officer
- Dr. Katrin Steinack, Head of the Research and Graduate Funding Office