We are currently focusing on a total of seven key research areas, i.e. four fields of action and three related normative dimensions. Individual topics (such as raw materials, intersectionality, international political economy, decent work, etc.) are assigned to the research dimensions. Here we distinguish between existing projects and Future Labs (as projects in the making).
Fields of action
- Accessibility - Inclusion - Prevention - Sustainable participation in justice
- ABLe: Work-related vocation and performance for people with disabilities
- Accessibility and participation in open space, urban and landscape planning
- DyFam - Change and dynamics of family generational relationships in the context of flight and asylum
- EU-China-Bridge - Building Roadmaps to Industrial Decarbonasition and Green Economy through EU-China Cooperation
- Resource extractivism in Latin America and the Maghreb: the dark side of the ecological transition?
- Green energy and sustainable raw materials as a North-South-South partnership
- Social-Ecological Systems in the Indian Rural-Urban Interface: Functions, Scales, and Dynamics of Transition
- Centro Maria Sibylla Merian de Estudios Latinoamericanas Avanzados (CALAS)/ Centro de Estudios Latinoamericanos (CELA)
- Values and Sustainability
- NATURES-T Nature Restoration and Institutional Strengthening for Sustainability Transformation
- LEVER- our sustainabLe futurE, the ValuEs that dRive it, and how to get there
- BIOLAB - Transdisciplinary work and research environment for creative and artistic exploration of biological organisms