This page contains automatically translated content.
Accept study requirements and mobilize own resources
Effectively counter stress in your studies!
Deal with your study demands, learn about your stress triggers, and decide if you want to keep them.
- Identifying individual study requirements
- When and how stress arises
- Discovering your own way of reacting to stress
- Try out short relaxation exercises
- Exploring one's own contributions and contextual factors
- Mobilize own resources for long-term stress prevention
The workshop in blended learning format consists of two parts:
- Two two-hour event dates (01/25/2014 and 02/08/2014, both 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.), which will be face-to-face.
- An accompanying Moodle course, in which the contents are deepened and followed up.
To the registration (activated from October 4)