Funding Opportunities and Application Advice
This page contains automatically translated content.
The Section for Internationalisation and International Cooperations of the University of Kassel offers advice on projects and funding opportunities related to international programmes or calls for applications. We support you while planning, applying for and implementing international programmes as well as regarding proposals and scholarships.
Advice on International Programmes
I – Before Applying
- Assistance in identifying suitable calls for proposals
II – During the Application Process
- Advice and assistance regarding
- funding conditions, selection criteria
- consultation with the third-party donor on details of the call
- searching for and involving suitable cooperation partners
- the structure of the application (project description, finance plan, etc.)
- acquiring the University Management’s approval for the application if required
III – During Project Implementation
- Advice in case of modifications during the course of the project
IV – Upon Project Completion
- Advice on
- preparing the final report
- opportunities for follow-up or spin-off projects
Current Calls for Applications and Funding Programmes
Approval of the University Management
If the written approval of the university management is required, the application draft must be submitted at least 14 days before the application deadline to the Section for Internationalisation. The final version must reach the Section for Internationalisation at least ten days before the application deadline.