Each selected participant receives an Erasmus mobility allowance, which is designed to cover the increase in costs caused by being abroad. This is not a full-ride scholarship.
The following conditions must be met:
- You must have confirmation from the International Office
- All the documents must have been submitted in full and on time
The Erasmus mobility allowance can be combined with BAföG abroad. Please contact the responsible BAföG office for more detailed information.
Participants with fewer opportunities receive 250€ additional funding per month
- Students and graduates with a disability of GdB 20 or more or with a chronic disease
- Students and graduates who spend their stay abroad with children
- First-time academics (students and graduates from a non-academic home)
- working students
More information can be found here.
Top up for "green travel"
Students who travel the main part of the journey to the host institution by low-emission means of transport such as bus, train, or carpooling will receive a travel allowance of 50€ (one-time).