The Master program is a cooperative program together with the University of applied Science Fulda.
It is characterised by a multidisciplinary approach at the interface between agriculture, food business and consumer sciences, within an international and cross-cultural context. Bridging modules compensate different background knowledge of the students.
Students holding a first degree from a German institution shall aquire at least 12 of the required credits in a partner institution abroad.
- Food quality management
- Research methods
- International legislation on consumer protection and food
- Recent developements in food and nutritional sciences
- Consumer science and sustainable consumption
- Food product development
- International organic food markets and marketing
- Management and management accounting
- Principles of organic farming
- Nutritional and consumer behaviour
- Organic food processing and food quality
- Innovative product development
- Sustainable diets
- Marketing research
- Information systems for the food industry
- Innovation management in the food industry
- Responsible and sustainable food business in global context
- Strategic management
Master modules offered in other degree programs or at other departments/universities in English.
Language modules level B2 (other than English and mother tongue).