The content on this page was translated automatically.
Where can I use the ticket?
- Bebra - Herleshausen - Eisenach (Cantus)
- Bad Hersfeld - Fulda (RB 5, RE 50)
- RMV - tariff zone 2001 (Fulda)
- Schwalmstadt - Marburg and Burgwald-Ersthausen - Marburg (RE 30, RB 41, RE 98, RB 42)
- RMV tariff zone 0501 (Marburg)
- Warburg - Paderborn (RE 11 and RB89)
The semester ticket is not recognized on the Altenbeken - Paderborn section of the RB 84 "Eggebahn" line.
- Bus line network in tariff zone 7700 (Paderborn - Eichenberg - Göttingen)
Refund of the semester ticket
Semester ticket reimbursement must be submitted each semester.
The submission deadline begins on: 15.03.2023
The deadlines for application are: 30.04. for the SoSe and 31.10. for the WiSe.
Missing documents can still be submitted up to 2 weeks after this deadline.
Reason for refund Landes- and Hessenticket, Deutschlandticket
On 5. 4.2023, the student parliament decided that applications for reimbursement of the semester ticket will be accepted again for the reimbursement reason Landes- or Hessenticket.
The following conditions apply:
- There will be a processing fee in the amount of approximately + - 20€.
- All submitted applications for this refund reason must be complete, correct, legible and have a copy of the Landes- or Hessenticket attached.
- There is no grace period
- Incorrect applications will not be processed and will be sorted out without notification. Please note our office hours for possible queries.
A refund of the difference between Semesterticket and Deutschlandticket is not possible. We ask you to refrain from making inquiries to the university or AStA in this regard.
You are also welcome to contact us at the following e-mail addresses: rueckerstattung[at]asta.uni-kassel[dot]de